Sunday, June 28, 2009

Michael Jackson;{LOVE-D!}


I admire Michael Jackson for his dance moves,BIG heart & stuffs.
It was a real pity that he was dead.
Im sure many fans were devastated.
I particularly like one song; Heal The World.
He wrote part of the lyrics ah.
I bet no one can dance like how he dance.
His dance moves super smooth,{LOVE-D!}
R.I.P
SADDED.
Michael Jackson was WORLDWIDE you know?
China,Hongkong,EVERYWHERE! W.O.W
Thr was one fast song of his is nice too;Beat it.
Too bad cannot embed,if not i sure embed for you guys to see.
Sad case.


Tmr school reopening.Wish me good luck yo?
I still hasn't touched on my homeworks yet. ^^
Lazy luh.

Went to JurongPoint just noww.
My mom was shocked that i told her i went alone. -.-
I VERY INDEPENDENT ONE OKAY!
Went to hunt for Clarine's present & went to library to return books.
Holis can borrow up to 8 books lehhh!
As a typical Singaporean,of course i borrowed 8 books.
:D

MICHAEL JACKSON!
LOL.
Elvis Presley also not as famous as him lor.
LOL.
I wonder whats the real cause of his death.
The autopsy report still need 4-6 weeks lehh!
SO LONG!

I dont want go back school lah!
SUPERMAN! Save meeee! -.-
LOL, T.T
Maths&Chemistry make me headache.
Physics makes me gain more white hair & headache.
English makes me go more blur.
MT makes me pissed off due to endless homeworks.
Geography makes me more sleepy(Ms sunarti class only)
SS makes me sleepy too,
DnT makes me very lazy.

SEE!
School is not interesting at all okay!
Plus class so noisy,makes me more irritated only.

Saddist.

Thats all for now.
GOODBYE!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home