Wednesday, July 1, 2009

♥,


  • Finished watching atashinchi no danshi staring the female actress above. ^^
  • Its an interesting show w 6interesting guys. :D
  • Was caught by Mr Adrian Tan for jay-walking right infront of him. :D
  • Tmr is the day Mdm Ma come back, i cant tolerate Georgina Chin.
  • Lastly,i cant catch up any of the subjects just because im absent for one bloody day.
I've finished watching atashinchi no danshi ah!
Super nice!Highly recommended! :D
I like the girl's hair! ^^
BUT,i dont like the ending.
Why the hell he never confess to her?
-.-

Mr Victor Soh taught us maths today.
Though he was fast,but at least i can understand.

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
:D

Went to IMM w Jueyi,Sinlee,Joyce just noww.
And,IM NOT HAPPY.
Because i cant have Stitch. T.T
We can only see people play those catch-the-toys machine.
AND,i saw STITCH & cant have him.

I was caught for Jay-walking right infront of Mr Tan.
LOL.
I must be blind-.-
----

I've changed my skin again ah,
Because i realised Kavis used the same skin.
D:
Nevermind,i shall find other skins.
:D

I hate wearing spects.
Im gna change to contacts tmr,
:D

Goodbyeee,

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home