Friday, July 3, 2009

Refusing to look back,





Nobody(H1N1 version)-Unknown artist.
Funny vid.
LOL.






Nobody(real ver.)-Wondergirls.
No idea why the song is a hothit among people. ESP guys.
Perhaps because those girls are young & are dancing in cheongsam?LOL
But the song is quite catchy la,Hmmm,perhaps i can consider putting as my blogsong!
HHAHAHHAHA!LOL.


Regret watching atashinchi no danshi too fast.
I finished 11episodes in less than 2days leh.
I chiong-ed all the way,end up,lazy do homework.
:D
SHO!
Lol,hua-chi again.
:D

Its currently 11.39pm right now.
Just watched finished The Brink Of Law on ChannelU.
I.SERIOUSLY.HATE.THE.ENDING!!! =.=
How can Rilang&Rijin die?!
But im touched by Rilang,inorder to save his mom,he commited suicide.
End up her mom went mental-crazy.
BUT,how can Rijin die?! He's not supposed to die whatt!
Lousy ending! Hmph!
Saddist.

Im currently watching another HK show.
肥田喜事!
Its another ChannelU show thats gna take over The brink of law.
Next monday start,but i might as well start first.
Guess what my mom said?
MY MOM SAYS I LOOKED LIKE THE CHUBBY LEAD ROLE=.=
She says im like her,chubby(fat) -.-
Thats not fat,that is cute okay! Other people want also cannot lor!
So,my boyfee will be very lucky to have a chubby girlf.
:D

Hello everyone,
MY NAME IS AMANDA!
Not char shao bao,siao char bor,auntie.
Okay,i admit.My chinese hanyu pin yin name is SiuPoh. (Amanda Goh Siu Poh)
But somehow when people call me siupoh,i get a feeling that they are making fun of me-.-
People like HUMAIRAH=.=
I've got christian name mah,AMANDA is a lovable name okay! Thats why my mom name me that.
Though thr are 2 Amanda(s) in class,people can differentiate by calling me CuteAmanda:D
I dont mind that.
HAHAHHAHAHHA!
:D

I hate Properties of circle.
I dont understand a single shit man!
So many properties,kill me-.-
Maths suck!
-.-
DnT sucks too.
There's tons of project we must do.
Lazy people like me confirm gna flunk.

MrChay:AUNTIE!
Me:YO UNCE!
Mr Chew:Siao char bor.
Me:My name is AMANDA!
Mr Chew:Okay,Amanda Siao char bor.
Me:=.=
Mrchay:Nono,must call her Siao char bor auntie!
Me:*faints*


SEEEEE!2 childish teachers are attacking me!
LOL,I called Mr chay Uncle due to an accident,& from then on,
He called me Auntie & I called him Uncle.
Mr Chew says im siao char bor because im forever laughing hyper-ly.
LOL.
Thats cheerful okay! Not siao char bor! Okayla,i admit,im a little siao.Just a little only:D.

Am watching Absolute boyf special though i watch the show till episode 6 only.
I dint even bother to watch finish the whole series & jump to special.
Heard from deaduck that the ending is gna be good.
I love happy endings,not those dramatic crying scenes.
{LOVE-D!}

Thats all for nowww!
Im gna catch up w my shows!
:D

Goodbyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home