Sunday, July 5, 2009

Tentative promises.

I looked like some hua-chi girl drooling over some hot guy-.-

HELLO EVERYBODYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
You know hor,my b'd is coming very soon leh!
:D
Andand,i saw one super bigbig STITCH @ Action city in Jurongpoint!
:D
Hehe,got my hint? Lol.

If you realised,i've added more songs.
Because im starting to find my blog boring.

Im hesitating whether to put nuffnang anot.
Because my acct only got 0.35 cents:D
Thr was a period of time when i put nuffnang,end up only 0.35=.=
Thats why i got pekchek & removed it.
But since im so despo for money,im wondering whether to put anot?
BUT,if i put,not unique anymore since SO many people are using.



  • Hates typing maniac because it makes me a maniac.
  • Wants to go to Korea&Taiwan & never come back.
  • Misses India.
  • Sad ending sucks.
  • Wants to cut hair like the female role in Atashinchi no danshi!

Im currently watching another Jdrama:Koizora.

Heard that in Jap,the ratings were super high!

BUT,the drama only got 6episodes leh-.-

*faints*

I wna watch Harry Potter badly.
2more weeks!
Im hesitating to go to cinema watch or watch it via internet.
I cant believe that the actors are so old already!
19,20,21.
Something interesting is gna happened between Ron weasley &Hermione granger.
:D
I've watched the trailer already. Should be interesting w the sound effects & stuff.

GOODBYEE!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home