Thursday, August 6, 2009

因为相信,所以坚强

I missed my short hair!

Lemme think what happened lately;
Trg yesterday,i suck alot at throwing,end up drag clarine down too.
Coach keep shooting me,he keep on emphasising my 'dancing leg'
SSHHH! Secret! *winks*
The first thing i hear when i was almost reaching the field,people started calling me, 'Siupoh!'
Make me so embarrassed only! Guess who told them? Yes,its suzanne! =.=
Now got alot of nicknames already;

Siupoh(Actually its not a nick,its my real hanyupinyin name,but people tends to call it like a nick-.-),AH-MAN-DA(Weird huh?),Charshaobao,Auntie,Ahma,Siao charbor,Shortie(im not short,im average okay!),the rest forgot ah.
=.= *faints*

I cant stand the fact that Jeffrey Chan moved Roy&Jinhao behind us.
Cant stand them,esp Jinhao. He damn noisy,scold him also no use.
And they always borrowed correction tape from me & somemore create a new very weird nickname for me which i shall not mention-.-
All i can say is,they are veryvery noisy.

WISH ME GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
:D
Im going to play captain's ball w teachers tmr leh!
TEACHERS YOU KNOW?!
Can you imagine how tall Mr Noel Ong is? He's like Sg Yaoming lor!
If he got play... ?
I hoped Ms Siti wont play,she ex-netballer leh!
Nevermind,we got 1another good player too,Humairah.
Whats worst this time is that our team is not like last time inter-class,but mixed w guys=.=
YAYEEE! Can skip boring lessons! :D
Players that are playing:
-Humairah
-ME!
-Jinhui
-Syafiqah
-Jinhao=.=
-Jeremy=.=
-Vishal=.=
Reserved:
-Mohamed=.=
-(Forgot?)

LOL,Jinhao's the tallest so i guess he will be the captain?
I cant imagine Jeremy&Vishal playing,i guess i will be laughing the whole time since they're such lame jokers?
*crossfingers*
GAMBATEHHH! (my trademark cheer!)
Even if we never win,we will also get medal hor? HHAHAHAH!
JIAYOUS!

Kay,thats all for now.
Im going to hunt for shows to watch!
BYEBYE!
:D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home