Sunday, August 2, 2009

Fought so hard yet nothing seems to be right.

Another Jdrama im watching other than Buzzerbeat.
BUTBUT,the drama started airing yesterday only=.=

My world is like full of dramas only.
Im only interested in watching shows shows & more shows.
Am still currently hunting more dramas &animes.
Hesitating whether or not to re-watch Brown sugar macchiato & 18jin bu jin/Ouran high school host club.
Because lately my mood hasnt been very good & i need a good laugh.
I feel like a nerd already. D: Everyday after school went home & either sleep/eat/watch dramas.
Like life is so boring can?

I cant wait for Buzzer beat episode 4.
And Otomen episode 1 subbed.
So what shall i do while waiting?Hunt for more shows of course.
Maybe im heading to watch animes.
There was actually a period of time imma animemaniac.
Now is dramamaniac. So long theres show for me to watch can already.
I cant stand boredom.
Homeworks un-done.See mood,if happy i shall go do,not happy,tmr copy lor.
Whats up w my attitude nowadays man?

Added more songs in blog YO!


I missed my short hair.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home