Wednesday, August 12, 2009

但是时间证明了;

Training todayyyyyyy!
At least its much better than last week,my throws are actually better:D
ANDAND,MY LEG NOT DANCING LEH!!!
Finally,theres one time coach dint pick on my leg anymore! :D
YAYEEEE!

Kay,i was browsing Facebook recently & found Benjamin's National Day album=.=
WAPIANG!He want take picture should ask me to pose first mah!
All the pictures of me playing Captain's ball is super unglam lor!
T.T
Got time i shall copy & save.
BENJAMIN! All your fault lah!

I realised my disease is air-borned./infectious.
What disease?Hyena hyper/mad cow disease! HHAHAHHAHAH!
Why?Because many people are starting to 'inherit' my hypernesss+craziness.
Like,Sinlee inherit my craziness.
Joyce inherited my blur-ness & talkative-ness.
Suzanne inherit my scaring people-ness & i inherit her burp-ness.
Shiya inherited my actcute-ness.
HAHHAHAHHA! Still got who?
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

HAPPY B'D JASON!
Lol! I wanted to pour water on Jason,end up he tou tou muo muo pour water on me=.=
!@#$%
Marcus's brother is being veryvery mean=.=
Everytime i run & talk to him,he always call me auntie/ahma & scream & run off=.=
LIKE IMMA GHOST LEH!
Training today,he called me Auntie again when im like so young only lor.
=.=

This is the normal conversation i have w Yaoming when i saw him:
Me: I very cute hor?
Yaoming:I very handsome hor?
Me:Walao you very thickskinned leh!
Yaoming:No,im saying the fact whereas you're lying.
Me: =.=
LOLLLLLLLLLL!

I had Suzanne piggyback me today! :D
HAHHAHHAHA! Both Humairah & Suzanne says im heavy leh!
Not bad,Suzanne quite muscular,carried me till school.
HAHHAHAHA!
LOL!

Thats all for now folks!
Gotta do english and study for physics already!
But lazy leh.
D:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home