Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I saw.

  • Failed english. Wtf.
  • Failed maths.Wtf.
  • Unsatisfied w chemistry test results,i should have scored higher.
  • 50% of failing physics & chemistry even though i studied.

  • Slept at 12++ am yesterday & woke up at 3++ am in the morning.
    Pro right?
    I did it for the sake of studying.
    Can you believe how hard i studied for chemistry?
    I focused too much on chemistry,physics i memorise the formulas only.
    I came to realised that Chemistry can be quite interesting.
    But the paper was a little challenging.
    I dint managed to do one question of physics.
    If i fail my chemistry,i guess i will suffer from depression. LOL.
    I put alot of effort into studying chemistry instead of physics okay!
    WOW,like its the first time man!

    26/08/09;

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUZANNE!!! :D

    Another old woman who just turned 15.
    15already still so childish! Haiyo!
    HAHAHAH,She's older than me by 1week 1 day only.
    LOL!

    Michelle asked my whether im going back to Rulang this year.
    As usual,my reply was i dont know.
    Go back everytime is like a chaos.Canteen flooded w people.
    Ms foo is forever busy & we had to sit inside the office wait for her.
    Then hearing people boasting this & that.
    LOL.One thing i really missed is the food.
    During my time,the food damn cheap okay.
    Michelle says she's going to meet up w the guys.
    LOL.Its been 2++ years already.
    This shows how fast time passed.
    It seems to me that the memories in primary school are much more vivid than secondary's.
    But i guessed everybody will changed by then.

    Going for training later.
    Lack of sleep,have the urge to skip training.
    I even slept during english lesson!
    HHAHAHA.
    Am currently waiting for Buzzer Beat episode 7 to buffer finished.
    NAOKI-SAN!!! :D

    I missed Michael Jackson.HAHA.


    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home