Sunday, September 20, 2009

My motivator! :D

Suzanne carrying me!I missed my hair):

Wednesday was the last trg we had w coach! Woots!
After that,needa focus on EOY.
Played game for v. long!Well,actually i was the one who played v long.
I realised,defending guys are challenging!
Reporter's interview on Friday.LOL,i feel like im the joker over thr.Everyword i say,people will laugh.
They keep asking random question,like how many boyf(s) i have had.
LOL.I think the camera uncle cannot tahan me. :D
NEWMOONNNNNNNNNNN!

Newmoon coming out soon.Actually,still long la-.-
LOL.EDWARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! *screams*
:D
Finished reading Chosen,Untamed,Hunted in less than 3days! Woots! :D
Now left the last book,Tempted on 9october! :D
Weets! LOL.
I kinda envy ZoeyRedbird(the female lead in the book)actually,she doesnt need to go to normal schools & learn shit things.
Instead,she learn those interesting things.
AND,she's got 5 hotguys liking her.(Heath(Faithful Human),Erik(drop-dead gorgeous vamprye),Stark(un-dead),Kalona(evil),Loren(jerk who died.Yayee!)
LOL.Not fair right?
Meanwhile,lemme find other shows to entertain myself!

Thinking back,i realised last year's holiday was a meaningful holis.
Went to India,then went to class chalet & went to Concert band. :D
I hope this year will have chalet,but please not to have an express chalet=.=
Changed blogskin again.Back to old blogskin huh.

I wished to dream that dream again.
But i know afterall,it was a dream.
But still,a wonderful dream.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home