Monday, September 21, 2009

The most familiar stranger,xie xie!

"Even though Lotus flower grows in the mud,but look how beautiful it is"

Watashi AMANDA YO~
LOL.
Am currently learning a little of korean & Jap.
Its really difficult to read the words esp Korean.
LOL.GAMBATEH! :D
YEAH!
Thanks to Jenny&Suzanne,i finally can convert the movies maker already.
Woots!
I really regret doing the topic,Poverty.
Because the pictures are really really gross.
Seriously,GROSS.
LOL,my initial video length is 3.25,but i extend it to 5.08.
As for my write-up,i wrote about 816words only & our minimum is 800words=.=
Crazy huh?
First picture of me after cutting short hair...

I saw Slyvester sim @ Jurong point today!
LOL. No big deal.
But im quite shocked at how big his change is.
He dyed his hair,but at least he looked alot decent than before.
& he's damn fair=.=
I think im the only one who recognised him.
No big deal.
LOL.

Dont know whats wrong w Japanese guys man.
So many sex scandals.First Yamapi,then Matsumoto Jun then now Akanishi Jin?!
Wtf.Lucky im not a fan of Japanese guys.
I very faithful to my boyf(Stitch) okay! :D
:D
No shows to watch recently.
Maybe i shall head off to Anime.
Any reccomendation?

Off for now.Sayonara~


"比想象中还难放下".
You will be,right?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home