Monday, November 9, 2009

311<3 All the best. :)

Why must humans die?
Because if not,the population will be too high & thr will be too much hurt & sufferings.
Thats the only reason i can think of.
Someone i know just passed away,alittle shock though i dont know him well.
But i used to go his hse quite often. R.I.P

I finally blog yo!
Guess what? Im going to the chalet!
Shocking huh?I was adamant not to go,but since it might been the last chalet,why not?
Besides,Clarine had a hard time persuading me. HAHA
As usual,dramacrazy-ed lately. ^^
Lots of things happened lately,out quite alot lately too. ^^
I perhaps might have a job lobang! Maybe can see pretty girls & hot guys! :D
Im currently gna start a new book,The Time Traveller's wife. ^^ gosh,it is thick!
I've watched Jennifer's body yo! Overall conclusion: Not that scary & its way TOO horny=.-

Watched YLBFB just now.Seriously LZX cracked me up!
Im also currently watching a show of his,Hi,My Sweetheart!
No words could express how funny that show was.
HAHHAHAH! :D
Da lang Da lang~ PINKPANTHERRRR
Chalet next week,hope it will be fun. ^^
Sincerely hope nobody will rape my boyf. ):

Super busy right now!
Watching vids,& talking to alot of people on msn & sms-ing.
Speaking of sms...
I really hope i wont burst this time round,the older i get,the more sms i burst. LOL



Must watch!!! :D

Glad that you're doing fine. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home