Friday, November 20, 2009

:D

YO! IM BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!
Miss me? HAHHAHHAHAH!
Had fun during the chalet. :D
I missed my bedddddddddddddddddddd! :D
Im too lazy to post what happened during the chalet,shall post after training camp which is after wed.Besides,i have to take pictures from Benjamin & video from Weiseng.
HAHHAHHA!
The video weiseng took is kinda entertaining. KBOX! HAHHAHAHHA!
Im seriously very sad right now! WALAO,weiseng bluff me! He promised he wont upload the video of Suzanne,Clarine,Serena,Joyce raping me! Now the WHOLE WORLD KNOWS ALREADY LA.
Fine let you guys see, Since the whole world knows already=.=

See how hard i scream?! Sad right?! ):

Just finished sending the vids from Weiseng. God damn slow! I couldnt upload the part whr Suzanne,me,Joyce,Yaohui,Sinloong,Weiseng,Yongseng are singing. But Weiseng has uploaded in facebook. Check it out yo!

http://www.facebook.com/#/video/video.php?v=101907579833755&ref=mf

P./S,Will not post till wed or so,still waiting for Benjamin's photos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home