Thursday, November 26, 2009

Aches.

  • Im addicted to the song, 我爱他 by丁当!!! I kept singing this song in camp. AHHAHHA! Influenced by the show,Auntumn's Concerto!
  • Camp is tiring,but quite fun.
  • Muscle ache! I've got alot of bruises on my arms. New Tattoo man!
  • Too lazy to type out what happened in camp. :) Lots of people get sunburn.
  • F.Y.I My name is AMANDA,you can call me CA. :) LOL,more & more people are calling me Siupoh. ): Not bad actually,kindof unique?
  • Mr chew took lots of pictures during the camp,see if can grab & post anot let them do the speaking. ^^
  • Its been long since the last time i've had such bad ache. OBS=.=
  • OHYA! I dreamt that it was chinese new year & even scolded my mom for not buying oranges & gimme angpaos=.= I dreamt that on Monday. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home