Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Advance Birthday! :D

Currently listening to:Last farewell.
Current mood: :D


Which one nicer? HAHHAHAH!
Take a closer look at my eyes,any difference? HAHA!
I've got 1 unglam picture of me centre parting,shall let you guys see another time. :)

12shows to watch,but too lazy towatch.
Very tired right now. Chatted w people till 12plus am. :D
Then talk on phone w Clarine for bout 2hours plus? Talked till 2am plus.
Couldnt get to sleep,toss & turn on bed & finally got some proper sleep. :)
Slept till 5pm today. :D
Its 30nov today,GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! So fast!!! ):
1more month to school reopen=.= *faints*

Im eating korea cupnoodle right now! :D
Before we eat,what must we say? ITADAKIMASSSSSSSSSSSS!!! :D
My bruises looked like people abusing me. HAHHAH!
LOL,it has become a regular routine for me to have bruises during training. xi guan jiu hao!
Watched New moon already,1word: BORING!
Hates Jacob,loves Edward! :D
Have been having weird dreams lately,i mean REALLY WEIRD dreams.
Is this what they call,weird people w weird dreams? =.=
YAYEEE! I burst my sms-es again! Woohooooooooo~ =..=

Pictures time! :D

Pictures credit: Mr Chew.

Camp part 2!





Food of the day!
BBQ! Spot me?
Yunsing,Heri,Hongxin &.... ME! I love marshmellows! :D
Twist!
Getting the fire started.
Power rapist!
Shouting again=.=
Something's not right. HAHHAHAH!
Mr chew!
I can jump one you know?!
We both body slam onto one another & fell down! :D VIOLENT!
FOODDDDDDDD!
The noisiest & the most violent pair. Azfar&Yuanhua.
Damn violent.
Another violent group. Hongxin & Rudy.
SLAM!
And he fell down! HAHHA!
Opps,got caught to explain=.=
No idea what to say. HAHA

LOLLLLLLL!!! Pretty woman eh.
Frisbee Idol! I love stitch!
Dont know who drew that=.=
Syazwan,Heri,Apple,Sheila,Vera.

He refuses to lemme take picture=.=
Coach!
My boyf! ):
Jasmine thinks she wont be snap but still... HAHHAHHA!

P./s ; I wont post till the earliest wed or thurs? :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home