Sunday, November 29, 2009

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee~

Currently listening to: 我爱他
Current mood: Thrilled beyond describtion! :D


HELLOOOOOOOO!
What am i doing lately?
The usual stuff i guess,shows! I have 12shows to watch you know? HAHHAHHA!
LOL.Im in a veryvery goodmood right now. :)
I finally got my sleep back after the camp! Weets!
Camp was... quite fun i guess? HAHAHHAH!
BBQ,school catching,treasure hunt,movie,training,frisbee idol.. etc.
HAHHAHHA! I dreamt that its chinese new year & even scolded my mom for not giving me angpaos & buy oranges! =..=
Turns out that new year is next year valentine's day. WOW! Cool~
Colour contacts arrived,tried wearing it. I looked... WEIRD=.=
I tried tying my hair,i need more than 15 clips.But after 10 mins,everything fall off=.=
After tying my hair w. colour contacts,i looked more... LIKE A GIRL!
Finally,if i tie my hair w colour contacts, I SEE WHO WILL CALL ME AH BOY OR BROTHER!
Hmph!

YOROSHIKUUUUUUUUUU!
HAHHAHHAHAHA! Im having serious hypercrazy symptoms right now. AHHAAHAH

Gosh,whats wrong w me man?! :D

Let's have some pictures shall we?

Pictures credit: Mr chew!
Lemme introduce my teammates;
Starting from top left: Hongxin,Heri,Vera,Lynn,Sheila,Apple,,Clarine,Suzanne,Amanda,Krystal,Azfar,Ahmad.
Sharifuddin,Sharifah,Yunsing,Yuanhua,Coach Bryan,Sinlee,Jasmine,Ms Ang,Syazwan,Rudy,Jingkai.

Sharifuddin!
Hongxin!
Me & Suzanne!
Ouch! Dont squeeze my head! ):
:D
Cute little bunnies.
Vera,Shariffudin,Heri.
LOL!
Team!
Unglam=.=
Weee~ I caught the disc!

"Illegal gathering" HAHHAHHA!
Hugging each other! Lesbians & Gays! AHAHHAHAH!
Twist!
Catching!
Twist!
PT.

Who's that?
Thats me!

Some pervert watching girls sleep! HAHHAHHA! Joking. ^^
Saw my limegreen slippers?Im directly infront sleeping!
Colourful towels hanging! Mine is greennnnnnnn!
P./S My name is AMANDA! More & more people are calling me sp. ):
PP./S, You can call me CA! :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home