Friday, January 22, 2010

-

Ruined day.
Everything is so screwed up for the past few days.
I wna go back to Akltg again!
Laughed so hard,cried so hard. +no need study. How great.
Have been getting into injuries so often that i feel so dumb.
Training just now,got my normal bruises,BUT i also got something new,BEE STUNG.
I was absolutely positive its a bee stung because it hurts like mad,like needle poking.
And thus,it ruins my entire mood for training. Super moody.
Currently feel alittle numb,they say beestung can cause death.
I hope i wont die because i dont want to. Will i really die?
If god wants my life,what can i do? HAIIII~ I FIGHT W HIM AH!

I got knock by a freaking metal LADDER on the head.
Super painful.Dumb already.
And my backhurts,& i've no idea why.
See,how unlucky i am. Im prone to accidents,think if go participate competition conf can win.
LOL. 'O' level target: L1B4 below 15. I know,very bu zi liang li,i get 20already consider very lucky.
But i have to get below 15 inorder to secure a place in SP.
Not so adamant ongoing SP anymore,if cannot maybe try Ngee Ann. Depends on the marks.
No use thinking of what course you want when you cant get the cut off point.

I just realised how faithful i am to stitch. (As you can see,im trying to create some stupid topic to make my post longer)
Because he has been my 'boyf' for years.1year+?
While the rest of my boyf never survives for more than 3months. Etc,Jaejoong.
Cant blame me,Jaejoong too flirt. Virgos hates flirts.
Virgo power yeah! I now realised Key is Libra=.= Nowonder...
The way he talked always very offending & sometimes i also got pissed.
Thats why Virgos & Libra clash. Not only Libra,Aries,Aquarius,Leo also.
BUT,horoscopes cant be trusted 100%. Only read for fun. They say virgos are faithful & trustworthy leh! ^^

Virgos:
Life:It's time to clean out that closet of yours,& we dont mean literally!While you seem like calm waters on the surface,your heart is burdened with deep,dark secrets.Talk it out with a trusted friend.Thats the best way to heal your soul!
Love:Your friends have been giving you a hard time about your being picky when it comes to relationships?We say: Dont listen to them.If your heart doesnt want a new guy or gal in your life,then its best to follow it.Dont settle for anything less than what you deserve!

Luckyflowers:Tulip.

Deep dark secrets huh? Trusted friend? I shall tell stitch! :D
Picky? If i picky i wouldnt want stitch already lor! LOL.
I have successfully make my post long.
So,bye!

P.S/ See if got more Akltg pics to upload on either tmr/sun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home