Saturday, January 30, 2010

The more you commit,the more hurt you get back.

Hectic week. Home at around 6plus everyday except for yest, 12plus AM=.= LOL

IM PROUD TO SAY THAT IM FAMOUS OVERNIGHT!
Why? Due to my presentation on thurs. Did i mentioned that i was involved in the kindness project?
Well,i am. So Me,Suzanne,Ashwin,Syazwani,Amiruddin had to present infront of lower sec on tues & upper sec on thurs. Including sec 4s &5s=.=
And so,i was the second to speak,obviously im nervous,so i took a deep breath THEN WHOLE SCHOOL HEARD ME=.= & they laughed obviously. LOL.
Then while principal was announcing my name to take certificate,i ran up in a very suaku way.
Because i had to take 2 certificate,i ran for 2 times. HAHHAHHA

And guess what? WHOLE SCHOOL LAUGHED AT ME=.=
I MADE THE SCHOOL LAUGHED FOR 3TIMES. Including teachers.
And,yesterday,thr were a few people recognising me though i dont know them says im cute when i ran up the stage.
I was super embarassed. BUT IM FAMOUS! HAHHAHA

Kay,let's talk about thurs interclass games.
Conflicts here & thr,so tired of hearing so many complains.
But we won. Champion! Was happy,but not as happy as last year.
Tough competitors this year. Esp Vera's class! 4/5 i think?
We played against them last year for 2 match,initially lost then won.
THIS YEAR HISTORY REPEAT AGAIN=.= we lost to them initially & won them. LOL.
But this year got more conflicts. I know people were complaining that our class too violent.
Obviously im one of them. We dint puposely hit them,but rather we were violent when catching the ball.

LOL. When defending 4C( i finally wrote 4C instead of 3C!),joyce was pissed off at me for being a little violent. HAHHAHAH.
I just realised something,i got pissed off at match very easily & i tend to scold vulgarites.
I was really pissed during the entire match,too agitated.
Need to have self-reflection already,shouldnt scold vulgarites no matter how pissed i am. Because imma civilised person. ^^

Thr was a time i body-slammed with Yunhui & Joyce. HAHAHAH.
I was the first one to stand up. But my butt hurts=.= So cool lor. Body slam with 3people! HAHHAHA.
LOL. Our class was violent! We're a competitive class,bend on winning.
I too,am competitive thats why i was so agitated.
I fell down & scratch my left knee! I remembered i fell down for a total pf 3 times.
Im prone to accidents la,cant help it.
Regarding to those complains against our class,i seriously have nothing to say.
Be it violent or not,its over. But i did nothing against my consience,i did not purposely hit people, i merely gave my best. Though i might be violent. HAHHAHAHA.
Teamates:ME,Jasmine,Humairah,Yunhui,Jinhui,AmandaLee,Syafiqah. Did i missed out anyone?

My boyf.

Had physics test on thurs. Hopefully will pass since i got study. Actually light isnt that difficult,but its just that i did not study. Physics is better than Chem=.=
OH! I PASSED MY CHEM TEST!!! :D
Super happy. Because well,i dint study much. I forgot formulas & stuff.
Mrs wee says that most impt is the calculation. EH. NOTBAD LEH,i study sometimes fail,study alittle bit can pass with the score normally i get when i studied. LOL.

I finally understands now. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home