Sunday, January 24, 2010

You,

Im superduperultrareallyvery jealous right now.
MY TAEMIN FLIRT ANOTHER GIRL LEH.
Obviously is in a show,though he's only acting,BUT,he held her hand leh!
*pissed* How could he?! He's supposed to be,M.I.N.E.
Nvm,he's only acting,not real anyway,the real one is, M.E.
Actually me & Taemin got a few similarities;

Taemin ; ME!
His hair is around the same length as mine. ;Though mine might be alittle shorter.
He has double eyelid! ;I have double eyelid too. ^^
He's shy. ;OII! I CAN BE SHY TOO OKAY!
He's young(17 years old in 2010) ;I am young too ^^. Currenly 15++
He's cute. ^^ ;Im cute too ^^
He's a cancer ;Imma virgo
Cancer+Virgo=SPARKS~
His trademark sign is TWIST ; MINE ALSO! :D
He can sing. ;I can sing too! :D
He can speak alittle chinese. ;I can speak chinese fluently~ ^^
Differences;

Taemin ; ME!
He can dance VERY WELL. ;I totally cant dance=.=
He can study VERY WELL ;I cant study=.=
He can play piano. ;Im musically disabled=.=
He's at korea ): ;Im stuck at Sg=.=

HAHHAHAH.More similarites. :)

Kla,enough craps.
MRS WEE TOLD ME I PASSED MY CHEM TEST! OMGGGGGGGG!Cant believe can,cos well HAHA,i dint learn much. I forgot formulas & stuff.But i passed? I wont believe it until i got the paper & see it w my own eyes.
HAHAHAHAHHA!
Im in a very good mood today & i've no idea why.
My mood is really very unpredictable. LOL.

Pizza party next mon! ^^ Weeeeeeeeeee~
Thanks to me okay!
Seriously tired,have to chiong DnT.
Tagboard dying already la,i realised many people read my blog,but they just dont bother to tag.
If people who saw me today should realised my fringe is shorter.
Crooked bangs=.= obviously i cut it myself. My skills are really very bad.
I only wanted to cut layer but end up crooked bangs. LOL.

CHINESE NEW YEAR
ARE HERE IN ANOTHER 2 WEEKS! *screams*

Time for angpaos,gambling,praises :D ,tidbits! :D
:D Im starting to ZI-HIGHHHH! LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home