Saturday, February 6, 2010

Town.

SUPERRRRRRRRRRRRRR TIRED.
Reached home at 10plus pm. So long never reach home so late. ^^
My leg super hurts. Town-ed just now.
Last min call by Yiman to go town=.=
Bought quite a few stuff. I actually bought heels=.= OMG!!
I dont think i will wear it since i have alittle phobia towards heels. LOL.
I wear heels confirm will fall down. LOL.
Went to bugis. SERIOUSLY ALOT OF PEOPLE. I mean,ALOT.
Squeezing the entire time,no time to even shop.
Saw lots of chiobus & handsome guys ^^
I saw my ex schoolmate,to think he actually recognise me! :D
This shows my face dint change much. HAHAH.

Pictures with Yiman. Shall post once i got the pics.
Town-ing tmr with Joyce=.= SUPER TIRING LA.
Please pray tmr wont be so squeezy. Singaporeans are like that,always do their shopping last min.
Including me. ^^

BYEEVERYONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home