Sunday, March 21, 2010

You seemed concerned,but are you?

Current mood: :D :D :D
Currently shouting out: I DONT WANT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL!!! ):

DIEDIEIDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE.
My reaction is freaking slow lately,not that i want though. ):
Was at West coast on fri night,& was having lame jokes with some people.
ANDAND,i was the slowest to understand those jokes. ): Howhow?
ANDAND,i was teaching Clarine how to do a star using a rubberband,THENTHEN i suddenly forgot how to do. I tried really hard to remember for like 15 mins & finally remembered.
A STAR,supposedly to be easy,but I FORGOT!!! Howhow? At this rate,im going to forget people. Forget things,forget EVERTHING! Which i really dont want,i still want to keep those memories that i really treasure. T.T Please pray that im overeacting,I AM RIGHT? Yes i am. :D

And guess what? Using twitter for so long,i just realised that when i follow people,their post will appear on my homepage=.= LOL
CANT BLAME ME! Look at my twitter & you will know,i only followed one person & that is Rilette.
LOL. Somemore is she ask me to follow her,idont even know how to follow people! =.=
Which means that those people who followed me,my post will appear on their homepage.
And there i was thinking that im lost in my own twitter hence posted alot of rubbish=.=
AMANDA! Why are you so slow? T.T

1. 6 MT workshit.
2. DnT prototype, file.
3. 2 maths workshit.
4. English
5. Physics 10 year series
6. Chem test
7. Maths test.


ALL UNDONE. =.=
Well,i've only done 5 of the MT workshit.
There are some i can drag,like physics? Since my physics is on wed.
But DnT? LOL.
Congrats to me. ^^

Justin bieber has been pretty popular lately isnt it.
His songs have been pretty popular. Can you believe he's 16? Same as me!
LOL. If you realised,i've deleted alot of korea songs. Too many,hear till sick.
I've added Justin bieber's songs! All of them! :D But still 3/4 of the songs are korean. ^^

I like this picture. Know why? Because i find that my face is very funny. HAHHAHAH! Marshmellows are nice! :D

A picture of my twin sister! LOL,its obviously me.
I just realised that my fringe is getting longer,time to cut! :D It's BARBER AMANDA TO THE RESCUE! LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home