Thursday, June 24, 2010

★고투.

Have been sleeping around 5 lately.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO CLARINE & HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NICK! :D
Facebook has a new 'trend' lately,the likelike status.
If you like the status,i will post something i like about you. LOL.
Goodthing is,those things made my wallpost alive,but bad thing is my notification box are flooded with too many comments=.=
Butbut, i like the comments i received. ^^
Thanks to the people who posted really positive comments about me. ^^
Comments that i received: CUTE(so happy~),very loud,unique,very hyper & cheerful,daring... blahblahblah.
:D

I've got 5 more bros.
Unexpectedly,they're from AMERICA!
Everyone knows my 31 bros are from korea,but this time is america.
Who are they? WESTLIFE!!!
Have you listen to their songs? I've known them since i was young & really,their songs are sucha hit!
Their songs are sentimental,& they have good vocals too.
Their songs are really very emotional,never fails to make me emotional too.
LOL. They're the only boyband i like from America. ^^




Yesyes,i know i have short & fat hands. Cute what! I missed my very short hair. ^^

Holis ending soon,done no revision at all. LOL.


★난 못해! 난 못해! 난 못해!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home