Wednesday, June 2, 2010

☆_☆ Hectic week,not a bad thing afterall.

Really hectic week this week.
MT O level finally ended,sadly to say i did not do well.
I didnt even have time to check paper 1.
Forget it,let bygones be bygones~
Tues & today was really... tiring?
Walk,run,stand,shout for so longggggggggggggggggggg.
Legs & arms are aching now.
I need a massage. ^^ Does anyone wants to volunteer? HAHA.

LOL. I just realised another ability of mine.
I'VE THE ABILITY TO IRRITATE TEACHERS! ^^
Due to my dumbness,i irritate 3 teachers today! Wooooooo~
LOL. Why am i so proud of it?
DnT seriously trains my patience=.=
Artifact not yet done,still got alot more to go.
JIAYOU AMANDA! Its actually not a bad thing to be busy actually,at least when im busy i tend to be much happier. ^^

Tmr & friday are gonna be another hectic days!
Chem & physics lesson till 1.30. Then gonna go back workshop to chiong artifact.
LOL.


Brotherrrrrrrrrrrrr.


"Absence makes the heart grow fonder"- William shakespeare.
LOL. Why is william shakespeare so famous?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home