Sunday, April 19, 2009



I love this pic,probably because i took w my boyfee:D
Fake eyelashes. ^^

Welcome to my new link,
Its been 1year++ since i last changed link.
BUT,its very troublesome for people to relink eh.
Nvm,once in a lifetime.
Thanks peopo for relinking:D

I am thinking of changing blogskin again.
Im a little sick of plain skin,I've found the skin i want.
BUT,as usual.Im lazy to change.
The skin that i wanted is black & hot pink leh.So cool right?

Suzanne says im getting quieter & goes home very early now.
AM I?
I KNOW WHY LAH!Because im lacking of sleep,so go home early to sleep lor.
Normal people need 8hours of sleep, i need more than 10hours leh!
Am i abnormal? perhaps so.

W.O.W
Im posting 2 post in 2 days!
Because i know the next post will be probably next friday.
:D
Im gna' watch Suspect X!
Continuos of Detective Galileoooooooooooooo:D
I also want to watch Race to witch mountain eh:D
The weather lately is SO HOT!
REALLY GLOBAL WARMING MAN!
Cut short hair also no use,still damn hot.
HAIYOO!
Seriously i have no idea what to post.
I have no idea how i am able to post everyday last time.
Must be have too much craps already.
Since i have so much time,i shall go change skin.
GOODBYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Seriously,he doesnt deserve to have you.
Despicable.
I wont let anyone hurt me.
No one can.
You dont deserve her tears.
YOU DONT.
Bastard.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home