Friday, March 27, 2009


Awww,so cuteee:D


Okay,school was alright lately i guess?
Went to JurongPoint w Suzanne.Ate the yogurt.notbad.


Wednesday was the day i had been waiting for so long.
It was a super lucky day for mee:D
Firstly,i was ALMOST LATE,but still managed to cross the bloody line.
Secondly,CLASS 3B WON THE INTERCLASSSSSSSSSSS! :D
Lastly,secret:D

All i can say is that for the interclass,i was veryvery hiong & violent.
I bet no one has seen the me at that time.
First match,i was already very agitated.
First match VS 3/4 ? WON.
Second match VS 3/3 ,WON
Third match VS 3/C,WON
Last match VS 3/5,WON

I was super super proud of myself:D
Thanks to those who played,
Humairah,Amanda.Lee(Captain),Syafiqah,JassmineNg,Yunhui,Jinhui,Aisha,,Rilette,Serene.
AND ME! :D AMANDA.GOHHHHHHHHHHH!

Humairah&Amanda.Lee power leh.
One so tall,the other one so fast.
Everyone had been saying that im very hiong & violent.
I totally lost my smile when playing & theres only one motive.
I want to win.
Someone actually said(forgot who) that our group was the violent group.
HHAHHAH,OHYA.
I hit alotalot of people,alittle guilty.
And shouted alotalot.
Okay,enough of bragging:D
CHAMPION LEHHHHHHHH!:D
*thrilled*

School was alright today?
Went to 'support' my class's guys today.
Actually,not really support,was kpo:D
I seriously had no idea why the hell i cheered them for.
L-O-L

I need my beauty sleepppppppp!
Lack of sleep. ):
YAWNS.
GOODBYE.

At least i had one glance.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home