Thursday, April 9, 2009

-----edited-----


GOSHHH!

IM BLOGGING~

My post have been getting lesser & lesser.
What have i been doing lately?
Sleep,eat,study.
MYE is coming,i have to buck up because i cant retain.

Gosh,this post might be longgg!
Too much things to express. :D

Yesterday's training was hellish,ididnotenjoy.
Why?Because i was being god damn blur,superduper.
& Apple&Ros just kept laughing at me):
Somemore theres one extra team to train w us.
Playing against them too.
Gosh,after the match,one of the guys shake hands w me leh!
One only-.-

OH!
I havee a secrett too sharee:D
I HAVE THE SAME B'D AS DORAEMON! :D
So cool right? He's my husband already:D ,i hugged him to sleep everyday okay!

Me:MR ONG!
Mr ong(sukit): YAYA! I know we got the same b'd. -.-
ME: HHAHAHHAHAHAHHA! We got the same b'd as DORAEMON TOO!
Mr ong:Really? HAHA.
ME:HAHHAHAHAHHA!

:D
Had physics test on monday.
Oh gosh,its easy man! I AM SO HAPPY LAHHHH! :D
Maybe because i did studied,there were some i dint know.
But i have alot of confident that i will passed:D
Somehow?WELL,everytime i've confident,it turns out to be the opposite.

Chemistry test today too,
Its easy also. Should be able to pass.
Maths test sucks.
Today's maths test sucks like hell. -.-
There were questions i dint do.
Confirm flunked!

Theres gonna be 2A`08 chalet?
Howw cooll~
LOL.
Im only looking forward if its @ Aloha,because all i can remember was that,we had fun @ aloha,& not changi-.-
---newly added----
I've added new songs!:D
All totally brand new.
All super nice,& are english songs!
:D
5songs in total.
  • No air-Jordin sparks feat chrisbrown
  • Your call-Secondhand serenade
  • Because of you-Ne-yo
  • Superhuman-ChrisBrown feat Keri Hilson
  • What hurts the most-Rascal flatts.
YAYYEEEEEE!
:D
我很开心!
Because theres NO school tmr:D
I can see that many people are online now.
YAYEEE!
BYE EVERYONE.
Dont read this if you cant take my rants.

我要快乐.

After this ordeal,i realise many things.
This world is full of lies,betrayals,money,lust.

Change of heart,is a habit of a guy.
These few weeks after observing,thats what i realise.
Some dont even have the looks,so why flirt?
I have to admit,woman's mind are much more complicated than guy's.
Because woman are much more practical,they think before doing.
Some guys certainly dont worth it,
But,i believed you're not one of them.
I believed my choice was right.

我不会敷衍,
because thats what a faker do.
Iam not being stubborn,im being firm & realistic.
我都证明给你看了,what do you want?
wow,amanda.g!
Must stay positive! :D
Main priority!
JIAYOUS!
:D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home