Sunday, March 29, 2009

Chole's handbag!!
Gosh,its super unique man!


Look how beautiful Vera wang's dresses are!
:D

Firstly,HAPPY BELATED B'D TO NORRIS NEO!
Dont say i not good ah! At least i got wish you hor!
LOL.

Gosh,
Vera Wang's dresses are really niceeeeeeee!
BUT,most of them are for wedding.
I like the colour of the Chole's handbag,because its super unique!
:D
:D
:D
Opps,my heart is fluttering.
):

DARN THE WEATHERRRRRRR!
Sometimes hot,sometimes cold.
I've decided to pin up my fringe on Monday.
:D
YAYEE!
):

I dont want do homeworks leh.
Tons & tons of homeworks to do.
SADDED.
Homeworks saddens me.

April fool's coming soon~
The day when im gna' get my NRIC.
Yoohooo~ I was hesitating t take a nicer picture anot.
Hmm,should i?

W.O.W
The syafiqah in my class is really strong man!
While playing Captain's ball on Wed.
Me&her clash into one another quite hard.
My neck got one bruise now):
Her bone is too hard lah!

LOL.

Ineedabreak.
是我想太多.
Ohgosh,dont you guys think copycats sucks?
No confidence!
!!
Look so near,yet so far apart.
I've learnt my lesson.
Stitch.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home