Saturday, April 18, 2009

Thanks for the memories-Cecelia Ahern.

Its been a few days since i last postt.
Let's summarise what happened lately.
Wednesday & Thursday were unlucky day for me. While friday had been a weird day.
Wednesday,flunked my maths test again.
Did badly for my MT test too.

Thursday,reached home,realised forgot my books at school.
I dint even realise i left my chemistry book too,all i know is that i left Samatha's story book.
Rushed back to school,lucky it was left there.

Friday,2malay guys tried to flirt-.-
LOL?
Geo last lesson of the day,was pissed off by murugeson&desmond.
Shit them-.-
Murugeson,Desmond:HHAHAHHAHA
ME:SHUT UP!
Ms Sunarti:See la,now what happened?

I can feel eyes looking at me.
After school was really in a bad mood,nobody made an attempt to me after looking at my black face.
Sinlee wasted one sms just to say im fierce.
Thanks to Mitchell,hyper back again.

Seriously,shit those guys in my class.
They suck & they know it.
OH PLEASE LAH!AT THE AGE OF 14,STILL PLAY WHAT CARDS?
Ohmygod,it feels like im in a primary school class.
I dont care if they read this,embarassment only-.-

I realised many people are starting to put PLURK.
LOL,i guess im the only unique one who puts TWITTERZX!
:D

Congrats to me,i have finished Thanks for the memories:D
A total page of 300++ = one twilight/newmoon bookk.
Im gonna re-read twilight again:D

Dont.bullshit.w.me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home