Saturday, April 4, 2009



你是爱我的-张惠美

HELLO!
My post are getting lesser&lesser.
1week only post 2-3 post.
Lol,lazy mah.

Gosh,the weather is so hot!
LOL,
Let's summarise what happened lately.

Oh,i was actually late on last thursday.
How suey?Because,thurs got assembly,then confirm will announce name.
When DM announce Noorul's name,i was actually preparing to be announce too.
Because both of us were late.
BUT,surprisingly,my name was not announce:D
Went to Detention room then know that i was being excuse from detention.
Because of 187 bus,i was late.
LOL.

English teacher was absent on both Monday&Tues.
SHIOK AH!
I forgot what we did on Monday,but all i know is that on Tues,i had a heart-to-heart talk w
Humairah.
1&ahalf hours,talked talked talked.
:D

On Wednesday,we got our champion medal:D
For interclassgames.
BUT,Dear Mr phua read the wrong 2nd runner up=.=
He announce that 2nd runner up is 3B-.- ,when we are suppose to be champion.
I WAS AGITATED OKAY!
I heard Mrs Hong & formteacher trying to calm me down,i dint really care.
I shouted,saw heads turning back to look at me.
WHATS WORST IS,we are not 2nd runner up,YET UNCLE SAMY SHOUTED AT US TO GET THE MEDAL.
So how can i not be pissed off?
Heard from Joyce that its not the first time Mr phua read wrong,LAST YEAR ALSO THE SAME=.=

Suan le.
Da ren bu ji xiao ren guo.
Wo bu gen a ban ren jian shi.
:D

Yesterday,went to Jp w joycee.
Bought a new wallet,its like FINALLY?
I've used the wallet for like 1year plusplus?
& its in a very bad state.
AND,my current new wallet is actually cheaper than my previous one leh!
:D

Zara actually says i can go take part in Campus Superstar.
She says i've got the courage to take part.
PLEASE LAH!
IF I TAKE PART HOR,THE CONTESTANT NO NEED SING LIAO LAH!
CAUSE I CONFIRM WIN ONE MAH!
:D
HHAHHAHAHHAHA.


Off to watch videos.

我要开开心心的过每一天

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home