Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Grant me this!

Okay,relax Shiya,IM POSTING NOWWWWWWWW!
Due to my laziness,i dint post on Sunday.
WAHHAHAHHAHAH:D

Let's summarise what happened lately.
English project,was in a group w Rilette,Haziqah,Mitchell,Hamidah,Shahirah.
I suck alot at Powerpoint.So i was the one in charge of typing.
:D

I WANT BACK MY PHYSICS & CHEMISTRY TESTTTTTTT!
Screww Hotel626! =.=
It got lagg & my whole window was closed.
WHILE I WAS BUFFERING VIDEOS!

Okay,14/4/09.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SERENA.KONG & MARCUS.
Serena.KONG,dont say i not good ah,i got buy present for you leh!
GOODHOR!
:D
Aww,dont be too touched,just remember my B'd can ah:D

DnT.
Stayed back yest to do the Electronics.
Mr chew called me dumb dumb! =.=
MEAN RIGHT?! Just because i was blur abit.

Me: Why you sweat so much?
Mr Chew:Hot lor.
Me:I know lah!Must be because i too hot right?HHAHAHHAHA!
Mr chew: EEEEEEEEEE.
Adam:Disgusting lah!
Me:=.=

MT today,teacher flared up because many people dint do finish homework(i got do hor!)
Imma good student! :D
My current seat has changed to Marcus now!
Previously it was Zhipeng.
Theres both benefit & disadvantage.
Well,Zhipeng ALWAYS puts his shoebag on the table. (purposely one lor-.-)
So i wont have smell his shoebag anymore since Marcus sat thr.
BUT,Marcus's under table is SO MESSY LAH!
His things so few,but its messy-.-
Zhipeng's under desk is at least better a little,because at least its neater & i've place to put my things!
*complaints*

Currently reading Thanks For The Memories by Cecelia Ahern.
Author of P/S i love you.
Recommended by Shahirah & Hamidah.
But borrowed from Samantha.
Arigato:D

Tmr is Napfa test):
Standing board jump,inclined pull-up,my weakest of all.
JIAYOUS!
4.00pm LEH! SO LATE! =.=
Go home confirm 6plus pm,missed training.

Mrs Peh/Yeo was so shocked of my Electronics man!
She asked a couple of times whether i did it=.=
She gave me 9/10 for my neatness leh!
SO HAPPY LAHHHHHHHHHH!

BYE.
Im gonna play Hotel626.
People w weak hearts better dont play.
The baby is so scary lah-.-
:D
SAYONARA~

Let's see.

Years of friendship cant even compare to one f. guy.
What does this shows?
Boyfriend is more important than friends?
Or the friendship between them are not strong enough?

真可笑!

渐渐的,失去了信心.

What matters most is the present,whats past is past.
Let the unhappiness go,bring the happiness backk.
Believe in your choice,dont regret.

At first,it was YOU who wanted to play.
Now?
Hmph,i guess i won:D

I have been waiting for that day.
But...
D:
我相信我的选泽是对的.

No one can take control of me.
NO ONE.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home