Wednesday, April 22, 2009


Super tiredd.
Came back from the oh-so-boring heritage tour @ chinatown.
Bored si le.

2.4km run today.
Super disapointed can?
Runrunrun,suddenly overtook by Yuting & Jassmine-.-
But im very proud to say that i did not walk as much compared to last time!

SIAN.
Classroom changed to Home econs room due to the fact that Shahirah's leg have not recovered.
LOL.
The guys were making a fool of themselves.
Arrghh. stupid-piece-of-shit.

MT teacher dint came yest.
Lend to Zhipeng my workshit.
Super worried that he will forget to hand in,if not kena scolding by Mdm Tan.
Heng he got hand in,if not die.

Super tired lahhhhhhhhhhhhh!
LOL.
I inherited Suzanne's burb,Suzanne inherited my scary laughter.
While Mitchell inherited my scaring-people-ability!
:D
W.O.W!What a great impact i have on them!

Mitchell & Rilette are so nice lah:D
They insisted that i no need to do the english project as i need to go for the heritage tour.
Dint care them,insisted on going since theres 1 & a half hour left.
The rest left them do.
Guilty.
They both made me laugh-my-ass-out.
So funny lah.& MEAN TOO!They dont want put Stitch's picture!
D:
I only helped by typing & giving a few suggestions only.
& yeah! The powerpoint font,i suggested changing to Courier New!
Because its damn unique:D

SPEAKING OF SUZANNE,
She molested me 2 times-.-
AND,she says she found a picture of me in the magazine.
WHICH IS A PIG!
-.- MEAN RIGHT?!
Hmph!Dont want talk to her already.

Scaring people is fun:D
BUT definitely cannot scare people like Mdm teresa(science teacher)
Stand beside her she was already startled by me-.-
LOL!

Off to re-read twilight.
BYE.
Though i forgot what you said,but i definitely remember what you did:D
What a realistic world!
Dustbin! :D
I remember the first & last time.
:D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home