Friday, May 1, 2009

YO!

Had physics test,it was a little challenging.
My fever had gone down from 37.5 to 36.6
Cool huh?

I've made into school team.
Surprising though,since im so blur.
Congrats to the others who made into school team too.
:D

Akltg(Adam Khoo Learning Teaching Guide?),came back !
It was alittle weird having to say "WHOOSAY!" again,sec(3)s were hyper.
The PM(s) dint came,all are new people.
But,encik daryl came leh! I guess only PA-LA-TOON 5 is the most luckiest.

There was a video clip of the camp 2009.
The first picture,was ME,Shahirah,Hamidah.
L.O.L!
There were ALOT OF PICTURES OF ME LEH!
*Screams*
I know lah,Encik Daryl & Encik Sham must miss me too much right?
There was a picture of Suzanne hugging me leh! be glad that she never raped me-.-
AND,one picture when i was posing for the picture,people around me laughed=.-
AND ENCIK DARYL COPY MY TRADEMARK SIGN LEH!
Which is TWIST/PEACE :D

Had "Games" ,memorise 30words using creative stories.
3B were separated into 2 groups.
Guys & girls. We were to memorise the 30words first,the guys had to do swicide?(suicide)
Girls started first,finally we were able to finish.
The guys's turn next.
There were fewer girls than the guys.So,we had to run MORE.
Swicide,only im the one who is excited about it.
Ran w Haziqah,have to slow down to keep up w her pace.
WHAT CAN I SAY?
The guys have more heads,yet not every single of them participated.
They obviously want us to run like hell.

I admit,when the guys ran for the suicide,i wanted them to run longer.
Who asked them so noisy in class?
BUT,we still finished as fast as we could,& we corporated right?
AND I CAN SAY, WE DEFINITELY RAN LONGER THAN THE GUYS EVENTHOUGH WE HAVE FEWER GIRLS.
YET THEY CAN FIGHT SOMEMORE! How ridiculous.

I simply refused to talk to them,let alone ask them to be faster.
I just kept quiet & just muttering 'bloodyhell'.
TILLL THE END,THEY WERE STILL NOT DONE.
How embarassing.
Haziqah had to run w me because i dont wna walk.
The suicide was long.
SERIOUSLY GUYS,YOU SHOULD BE ASHAME OF YOURSELF.
Do some self-reflection please.

Phew,
Joyce concluded that 2A`08 is more united.
Well,i dont know about that.
I have to be in this class for 1year & alot of months.
Wish me good luck ya?

After the talk yesterday,
Stayed back in school till school closed-.-
APPLE! Get well soonnnnnnnnn!
:D
I dont want do chinesehomework leh,who can lend me copy?
JASSMINE!
WAHHAHAHHAHAH!
:D

Goodbye everyone.

Heading for the finish line.
Accurate instincts.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home