Monday, April 27, 2009

---edited---

Smile like theres no tomorrow!

:D

Hello people,
I am very very happy today, ^^
WAHHAHHAHAHAHA,maybe a little zi-high too!

I dint know DAI YANG TIAN was a china guy leh!
=.= ,i thought he was a japanese!
Suzanne says i watched too much Little Nyonya already,
but the fact is,i dint watched at all!
Why?Because the entire show only got bad guys leh,bo good guys.
So negative!
HHAHHAHAHAHAHA:D

GLOBAL WARMING!
That have been my word eversince i cut short hair:D
Greenhouse effect!
Tian qi hao re oh~
:D

I saw a bag yesterday @ JP.
Its damn nice.I asked my mom to ask the sales person how much.
Guess how much?
$158.00!Can buy 1 NUM bag already uh-.- who asked i've got such good taste?
My mom was shocked that at the age of 14,i've already liked such a matured bag.
BUT THE COLOUR SUPER NICE LEH!
I guess only i know how to xin shang.

Congrats to me.
My phone is spoiled. Due to my violentless.
People who saw my handphone should know how much function i make spoil.
My mom says im too rough?
Its un-repairable.So im stuck w the current handphone.
Dont know when can changed. D:

I CHUA TIO OKAY!
Theres this person,who called me at least 6times w/o speaking-.-
Due to my curiosity,i decided to call back.
ITS A BANGALAH!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
The voice sounded SO SCARY.
If theres a child beside me hearing,he/she will definitely CRY MAN!

Went jp w mommy yesterday.
Pester her buy breaking dawn for me:D
ITS THE FIRST TIME SHE BOUGHT SUCH AN EXPENSIVESTORYBOOK FOR ME LEH!
So gan dong. T.T
My mom is very realistic,she doesnt buy ex storybooks for me.
But because i told her the collection of twilight only left breaking dawn,she bought for me w/o hesitation.


English vocab test & write-up today.
Jeffrey chan says if cannot passed,dont step to his class anymore.
m-h-j!
I've already failed the vocab test,now left write-up.
WIsh me good luck ya?

Since when i've posted so long YO?
:D

EEEE,
I want watch anime lahhhhhhhh!
The last anime i watched was dont know what music.
But it isnt easy to find anime that are nice.
Recommendation?

EARTH IS DYING SOON):
Now theres a new disease in mexico.
Pig flu?
Hope it wont be spread to S'p.
Global warming,pigflu,melting of icecaps/shelves,rojak poisoning.
One very good example of economic crisis is the COLLAPSE OF LEHMAN'S BROTHERS.
The bank,w a total history of 100plus?
& yet,they announced bankruptcy last year.
HOW?!

再见!

:D

The thought of it makes me smile.
Few months to go.
Its totally different.
The feeling gets stronger,
:D
eventhough it was just fantasizing,im happy already.
AMANDA HAVE GROWN UP!
Less childish mindset. More mature & realistic mindset.
Good or bad thing?
Dreaming,2days in a row? Any hint?
:D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home