Saturday, April 25, 2009

KONICHWA! :D

These few days have been a little bored,
Thurs,had training.
Can you guys believe it?Shiya & Yinghui joined leh!
Then shiya will become black duckk already!

Training,i was damn blur.
Coach keep subbing me in,then asked me go out,then asked me go in again.
-.-
LOL.

Beauty sleep.
Sleep till 4plus pm today.
Because i was dreaming ALOT.
LOL!
:D

Thurs assembly,
was asked to find people what they think of me.

Rilette thinks imma:Cheerful,energetic,happy,giving,funny person.

Elisha thinks imma:friendly,funny,responsive,bold,out spoken person.

BOLD?!
I never knew i was a bold person-.- i thought i was brave leh!
Outspoken=frank?
Am i frank?
L.O.L

WTF IS WRONG W 3B GUYS?!
Tio scolding by teachers just because of those fucking guys.
Cant they just shut their bloody mouth?
Age of 15,still play cards.
Oh-my-gosh, am i still in primary school?
No,I would rather go back primary school lor.
Childish-piece-of-shit.

Played Frisbee yesterday w the upper sec guys.
All are guys,only me,krystal & clarine are girls-.-
Cramp,my leg cant move when reached home.
Perhaps because before playing,i dint do warm up.
Then plus after cramp,i still continue to play.
LOL.
Play w guys,stamina will improve.

School sucks.

I dreamt of you.
:D

Thats what motivates me.
In this world,everyone is acting.
Act innocent,act smart...

Faker.

Why am i more negative than before?
No,im just being realistic.
人心难测!
You will never know what he/she thinks when they act.

Trust?
Lies.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home