Saturday, August 29, 2009

如果有那么一天;

Keith Haring's gay art.LOL.

Bascially today was a oh-so-normal day.
Training & stuff.
Had a bet w Suzanne on chemistry.
If i lose to her in Chemistry,I will treat her 2 charshaobao & 1 drink.
LOL.
Am veryvery tired right now.
Still hesitating whether or not to go back primary school.
I sorta miss the food.
Oh,i made Clarine go crazy today,best witness:Ian&Belven.
She was shouting & shouting because of me:D
Not bad ah,it has been really a long time since i really laughed that hard.
B'd coming soon,presents anyone?
Walao, i always thought my b'd is on the holiday=.=
But it turns out that this year is not.
I dont look forward to that day,because im getting older!

MY BLUE-BLACK BRUISE IS BLACK IN COLOUR!
So cool right?
Its like becoming my regular routine of getting injured during training already.
Previously hurt my ankle,had to wear ankle guard.
But,i hurt it today again.
And this time round,im not going to wear ankleguard.
Catching on w my dramas,bye everyone.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home