Sunday, August 30, 2009

I mind.

Feeling:Weird.

4more days.
Im turning older in another 4moredays.
And im not happy=.=
The older i am,the more mature im going to be.
I cant play pranks like i used to at the age of 50 right?!
HAHHA,maybe i can. :D
I suddenly want to play pool.
I finally understand why guys can spend hours & hours playing pool.
Because,its so much fun!
I find it ironic that guys nowadays always use honey-moon talks to girls when the next moment they can break off & told it to another girl.
If they cant fufil the promise,why say it?
"Actions speaks louder than words."
Girls nowadays are also very naive & weak.
Thats the reason why i wanted to choose Teenage Infatuation for my english project.
Because i have alot to complain about.
Unfortunately,teenage infatuation cannot find any pictures.
=.=

Watched Michael Jackson's concert at channel5 just now.
WOW!His dance moves are like super solid can!
His moon walk damn cool lah!
:D

Catching on w my dramas.Bye.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home