Sunday, November 22, 2009

I LOVE CHALETTTTTTT!

Currently listening to:暗恋 by张智成
Current feeling: LAZY TO PACK!

  • YAYEEE! Time now:9.45pm & i still havent pack for tmr's camp. :)
  • Benjamin finally uploaded the pictures during the chalet! Butbut,a total of 62pictures leh.So many!
  • Paranormal activity sucks! Wait for SOLONG the ghost still havent come out=.=
  • ♥♥♥!
  • Am currently watching Autumn's Concerto! Recommended by Suzanne aka RAPIST!Not too bad! :D
  • Wants to watch New Moon! WAHAHHAHAHAH!
  • Wants to go to chalet again! :D


Taking neos! :D

On our way to watch 2012! Linking our arms! Clarine,me,Suzanne,Serena,Yaohui & others...
Spot me?Im beside Clarine & Sinloong! Being covered!
YAYEE! Thats me w the round light stick!
SLACK!
Lemme introduce the 6people!
Suzanne; One of the RAPIST who rapes & bully me! Mean right?! ):
Yaohui; The weird one that is getting taller! :D
Joyce; One of the RAPIST who rapes me! ): Another meanie.
Sinloong; My supporter w/ great future! :D
Me; CA! :D
Clarine; One of the RAPIST who rapes me,another weirdo who keeps getting taller. ):
Im in a super good mood right now! :D
HAHHAHAHHAH! Maybe alittle in Hypercrazy mood,let's go hyper everyoneeeeeee!
:D
Will post about chalet ASAP after camp,for more info can go to http://www.bottleit-up.blogspot.com
Yeah,that's Suzanne's blog! :D the rapist=.=
GTG! Im gna bathe & pack! ^^
Miss me! :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home