Friday, February 12, 2010

2 :)

Current mood:^^ :D
Currently feel like doing: BUNGEE JUMPING & ROLLER COASTERS! :D


ANNYEONGHASAEYO!

School as usual,hamper wrapping & stuff.
As you see,my blogsongs have been increasing.
And they're damn nice.

A conversation between me & mom yest.

Me: I want go korea find my boyf!
Mom: Siao,even if you go you also might not see them what.
Me: Comeon man! I walk on streets,confirm alot of entertainment company will hire me one lor.
Mom: HAHAHHA. 你很臭美leh! HAHHAHAH.

Top 3 must go countries:
1.Korea
2.Taiwan
3.Hongkong

Had geo test today.

Got confidence can pass. :)
Hopefully can pass with flying colourssssssssssss.
Woots! My twitter finally can workkkkkkkkk! After 6month plus=.=
I remembered using those board type twitter 1year ago.Then out of a sudden my twitter spoil & i havent use it since then.
Finally now,can useeeee! As you can see my first twit was in Aug,second twit,TODAY!
I've got 2 twitter acct initially,but the other one spoiled. ):
So happy that my twitter finally can work. ^^



Drama& anime crazy-ed time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home