Saturday, February 7, 2009

Linkkages,DnT project,STITCH!
My super duper cute mickey mouse footwear:D
HELLOS!
Miss me? HAHA! I know you guys did okay?
I remember this conversation:
Mrs Shirlyn Hong{Maths teacher}: How you all differentiate the both of them?*refering to me & Amanda.Lee cos we have the same name.
Me: IM CUTER!:D
Mrs Hong:=.= other than that.
Suddenly,everyone started shouting this.
Everyone:GOH SIU POH! SIU POH!
Humairah from behind shout:GOH SIU POH!
Mohamed:SIU POH! HIPPO!
Me:HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!
Mohamed:Im teasing you hippo leh,you still laugh till like that?
Me:HAHAHAHAH,suddenly remember he's teasing me,then shut up.
=.=
Had dinner for my uncle's wifey sister.
My auntie's sister says i looked like one hongkong actress leh!
Im so flattered man!
Both my auntie & her sister says im very pretty leh:D
HAHAHAHHAHA!
Currently watching Fruit basket.Its funny.
Watched Skip beat!yesterday,the girl is veryvery funny! HAHAHAHHA!
DnT can be fun man!
Mr sha/mohammed ,aiya dont know who la.The malay guy,got hair,got a little tummy one,helped me do a little.
Him:*Taking out the super duper long rod*
Me:*WAH?!COOL MAN! SO LONG AH?! HHAHAHAHHA!
Him:Alamak,just one rod,why you so hyper ?
Me:HAHAHAHAHA!
Mr Lim:Must be careful of handling .
Mr mohammed?: She ah? * refering to me*
Me: =.=
Mr Lim: No la! The rod!
Mr mohammed:Chey! I thought you say her. * refering to me again.
Do i looked like one who is very difficult to handle?-.-
No right? -.-
School was alright?Except that i failed my maths test-.-
Lol.
& Rilette sat beside me instead of Jinhui now.
Cos maths teacher told form teacher that Jinhui need to sit beside Yunhui inorder to study?
LOL.
Kungfu panda makes me think of Liyi,when she told me i looked like Kungfu panda=.=
O.O
Valentine's day is coming!
I was actually shocked when my mom asked me i have boyfee anot.
Me:Why must girls give choclates to guys?
Its very embarassing to know that girls woo guys lately,simply embarassed us girls man!
Why isnt guys wooing girls,& girls confessing to guys?
Waste girls face man!
Mom:yalor!
Me&my mom got 1 exact point.
We disliked confessing to guys-.-
HAHAHAHA! Cool right?
I just need stitch can ah:D
I actually got 9/10 for the geo test.
Mdm sunarti says its not included,walao.Then,i shouldnt have studied man!
=.=
Joyce came my house yest,
Helped her do her blog.Its a little mushy though,with so many iloveyou-.-
She's got my illness,the crazy illness i supposed.
Her actions,looked like me now-.-
Being very retarted,zi-bi.
LOL!
Homeworks are boring-.-
Joined facebook recently,mdm teresa{librian} asked me to join.
Librian: Got face book?
Me: No?
Librian:Aiya! Toobad!Must join!Go play the pet society.
Me: ?
Librian: I only asked cute people join leh! See you cute,then asked you join!
Me: HHAHAHAHHAHAHA! Mouth very sweet leh:D
Pet society is boring-.-
Very boring,i named my pet stitch:D
I found encik daryl's & encik sham's profile too!
HAHHHAHAHA!
Might not be using facebook frequently.
Lol.
IM BORED!
IM SLEEPY!
GOODBYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home