Monday, February 2, 2009




School was okay today?
Lol,physics damn bored.
English,hmm.Mr Jeff Tan called me Goh siu poh,again.
Infront of 3A&B somemore-.-

Maths test was... -.-
5question,consist of 10marks,all dont know how to do.
Confirm fail ah,even though i got study-.- last minute!

SIAN!
SS was boring okay!I hate SS!
Its veryvery boring,cannot tahan leh!

After school,tour around with suzanne.
Lol.
Yeah,lazy type out{:

Yest watched Incredible Tales.
WOW,really best in asia leh. The sis cool sia. Lol.
Scary indeed.

Borrowed comic.I watched the anime before la.
The comic is so boring=.=
I wanna read mysteries comic/manga:D
Maybe reading Detective Conan,But theres alot of part leh!
Nvm,man man read:D
I love mysteries! :D

Mohamed actually says i look more like a girl today-.-
Cos i put my fringe all to my left,no more bangs.
He says i looked more feminine! Does that mean that i looked tomboy-ish all the time?
=.=

3B is very quiet without the guys.
I just hope those guys dont exist,more peace.
The guys are the troublemakers man!
Very noisy.
SIAN!

;Humairah.
JIAYOUS!You can do it! :D

Im veryvery tired right now.
Run out of energy already.
I hate DnT-.-
I hate homeworks!
1more year & im 16. Omg,so fast?!

OH!
Theres South India trip photos at concourse.
& yes,theres one picture of me acting blur.
HAHA!
LOL.I looked funny.

OH! Benjamin told me he saw Encik Vivien's facebook,& saw alot of my pictures doing a peace sign:D
Aww~ Must be because Encik Sham& Encik Daryl took one.
HAHAHHAHA! I actually asked them to take:D
HAHAHAHAH!Im so honoured man!
And,BENJAMIN!Since you're a loyal fan of my blog,MUST TAG!
Lol.

Serious very tired right now.
bye.
missmee:D

Head over heels.
TIRED!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home