Thursday, January 29, 2009

Second post.
Cool~
HAHA.

OH,I FORGOT to thank our 'ancestors' for having good results & thus,had half day of school on last wed.

THANKYOU TO THOSE WHO ARE IN SEC 4 EXPRESS & SEC 5NA,2007 FOR THE HARD WORK:D
JIAYOUS!

Oh,school today was normal.
Oh,my partner,who sat beside me inclass,Jinhui,right,was abit sot today.
LOL!Im sure Indrawati agrees too.
Stupid chinese,14 ++ years,i have nvr done so many homework before.
& nvr ever learnt Spelling,except for pri school.
2years in Shuqun,always dont have homework,so spelling either.
Finally theres one time im in a best class:D Chinese! LOL.
Oh,i sort of realised that we changed our seats a few times?LOL.
I was supposed to sit behind,then cos too cold,i shifted.
Sat at zhipeng's place,1 good thing is that his undertable,nothing one,so i can just anyhow throw my stuff inside.
LOL. Joyce sat beside me,behind me was michelle,beside Junqiao? Infront,zhipeng who is always blocking my view-.-

People,miss my blog right?I know,haha! I missed it too.

Oh,watched finished Pili MIT! Thanks to Suzanne,who tell me the link of all the eppy.

Suzanne; HMPH! HAHHAHAHA! LOL-.-
Dont know if you will read this.

Thanks to Reena for lending me her Breaking dawn which consists of 700++ pages.
Its about the same thickness as Harrypotter,but i rather read this,harry potter,i see the first sentence then dont want read liao:D

Im off to watching more detective shows:D
I love detective shows leh! All those murders,then solving them one by one. COOL SIA!

New songs coming up later:D

F. you.

): ,♥aaron, ^^
sshhh!secret! :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home