Friday, January 30, 2009

PAUSE THE BLOGSONGS TO SEE THIS 2 VIDEOS.
WAIT FOR BUFFERING.


Reflection by Christina aguilera.
Look at me
You may think you see
Who I really am
But you'll never know me

Every day
It's as if I play a part
Now I see
If I wear a mask
I can fool the world
But I cannot fool my heart

Who is that girl
I see Staring straight back at me?
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside?

I am now
In a world where I
Have to hide my heart
And what I believe in
But somehow I will show the world
What's inside my heart
And be loved for who I am

Who is that girl I see
Staring straight back at me?
Why is my reflection Someone I don't know?
Must I pretend that I'm Someone else for all time?
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside?

There's a heart that must be
Free to fly
That burns with a need to know
The reason why

Why must we all conceal
What we think, how we feel?
Must there be a secret me I'm forced to hide?
I won't pretend that I'm Someone else for all time
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside?
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside?

This video was shown by teacher today,i find the lyrics meaningful.
I dint know Christina aguilera sung this! How cool,& she's blonde. LOL.



You think I'm an ignorant savage
And you've been so many places
I guess it must be so
But still I cannot see
If the savage one is me
How can there be so much that you don't know?
You don't know ...

You think you own whatever land you land on
The Earth is just a dead thing you can claim
But I know every rock and tree and creature
Has a life, has a spirit, has a name

You think the only people who are people
Are the people who look and think like you
But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger
You'll learn things you never knew you never knew

Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon
Or asked the grinning bobcat why he grinned?
Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains?
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?

Come run the hidden pine trails of the forest
Come taste the sunsweet berries of the Earth
Come roll in all the riches all around you
And for once, never wonder what they're worth

The rainstorm and the river are my brothers
The heron and the otter are my friends
And we are all connected to each other
In a circle, in a hoop that never ends

How high will the sycamore grow?
If you cut it down, then you'll never know
And you'll never hear the wolf cry to the blue corn moon

For whether we are white or copper skinned
We need to sing with all the voices of the mountains
We need to paint with all the colors of the wind

You can own the Earth and still
All you'll own is Earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind

Colours of the wind by Vanessa Williams.
Ohmy!She got good voice man! COOL !
I wanted to find this song veryvery long ago,but,i dont know the title.
Then today,while finding the song reflection,i came across this! :D
GOOD VOICE LEH!
I love the chorus,many other singers sang this song,but i still prefer the original.
:D

Okay,today school was normal.
Boring as usual.
Theres english project-.- ,Mr jeff tan call me goh siu poh again-.-
Mr jeff tan: GOH SIU POH!
Me:Walao,my name is AMANDA!
Mr jeff tan:Yaya,Amanda goh siu poh ma.
Me:=.=

Nvm,i proud to have a unique chinese name:D
LOL!
SIAN AH!

My grandfather is SO mean-.-
Everytime i go his hse,he will ask me to take my weight-.-
Same for my 6year old cousin.
LOL,after weighing,he go record. -.-
Mean right? I know.

OH!I had a dream! I dreamt of Michelle & Jueyi,HAHA!
I forgot the story,i just saw their faces.
I told michelle,she went: LOL.
LOL! HAHA! No idea why i dreamt of them.
Oh,did you guys realise i changed blogskin?HAHA,yeah i did.
Its so long since i had pictures blogskins,right?
I remember the last picture blogskin was monsters?Or was it robots?Lol.
Yeah,now is lightning!BE CAREFUL! HAHA,i warn you already,the lightning is very loud! LOL!

Oh,please click the navigations to navigate.
Where there are,Life,Myself,Beloved,Tagboard.

Stupid Satanic,this person even when to norris's blog & tag & say i suck-.-
Confirm is somepeople brain sotsot one.
Err,arent mself another one?
HAHHAHAHHA! LOL!
Homeworkhomeworkhomework,SIAN!
LOL,can dont do?

Im seriously bored,anyone can entertain mee?
Yawns.
Im tired.
HAHA.
Bye.

Its too late.
I saw you did that,& i know why.
I know you already know,so why?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home