Wednesday, February 11, 2009


I've read this book,To Forget You.
Okay,the first part is funny.While reading during reading lesson,i just kept laughing.
Then,behind part,its touching-.-
BUT,i still see no reason to cry just because its touching.
How can someone so deep in love with another one? A guy somemore-.-
A little boring,the guy has love her for 16years-.- From 7years old .
He picked up smoking because of her,he failed his tests because of her also.
They nickname eachother as superman&superwoman.
They guy got some illness, memory loss?
So he has to record his diary so that he will not forget their love.
The guy name Zhijie,girl name is Fangling.
The guy is so silly.
He did so many sarcrifices for the girl,cried for her,smoke to impress her...
LOL.
Got back chinese test.
How cool,i got the highest for singaporeans! -.- excluding the people who came from china.
I dint actually qiuite expected it,i thought it might be either elaineorsally.
But,michelle behind me keep saying is me-.-
But spelling worst la,almost failed.
Cos theres alot of careless i did-.-
Had Chem test today.
Dont even know how to do a single question. nvr learnt mah.
Tikam,then left afew blanks & went to sleep.
LOL.
Chem&Physics are boring okay.
I love maths nowadays man! I can do those questions leh!
Oh,frisbee training on every tues.
The coach looks super young & no sense of humour-.-
Its fun playing games.
Group with Suzanne & Ahmad?
The sec1 guy Ahmad,damn quiet. All he said was sorry-.-
Played game.
Against Sharifah? I think thats her name,played against her team.
Yeah,she's a litlle sot too.
OH,i pity the Harry guy.Whatever his name is,sharifah told me his name is harry.
I pity him la,i defend him like-.-
HAHAHAHHAHA! Damn funny can ah.
Im still not used to frisbee yet.
When defending,i would always hit the frisbee instead of catching it.
Habit ah.
Plus,im old already.
IM TIRED MAN!
LOL.
Currently online reading Low Kay Hwa's I Believe You.
Its the best selling book for his stories.
LOL.
Oh,theres this stupid guy,who always call me xiao meimei. (small kid)
He started calling me that from sec 3 camp. & i forgot why.
Darn him-.-
He says im short,but im not.Is he tall,not i short.
Im not short okay? Im average !
Morning,same busstop,first thing he would say to me is Xiao meimei=.=
Just now,he even told his godsis to call me small kid.& they actually did call me that-.-
2girls 1 guy,called me xiaomeimei-.- excluding him of course.
Hope he is not reading,BUT,i still wanna say this,IM NOT SHORT ! IS YOU TALL!
Mohamed was asking me why i was so moody today.
My reply,tired! Very sleepy.
He thought i was sick. -.-
Is it very obvious if im normal or not?
LOL.
To think i mistook him as you-.-

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home