Sunday, February 8, 2009





YO!

你最珍贵.Nice right?
I realised i like many old songs,its nice:D

Went to order spectacles just now:D
Yay!When i got my spects,im gonna wear it everyday.
Im veryvery lazy to wear contacts,very mafan leh!

The guy who helped me check my degree is a little sot.
He asked me question,then i gonggong looked at him.
Then he keep smiling,must be because he thinks im very blur.
I just keep smiling.

My spectacles is all black.
Totally black-.-
The one i wanted,the frame not nicee.
I want black & white,but the design all not nice.
So,stick to all black.
Actually i have 1 spects that is black & white,but the lens came out-.-
Nvm,can go fix,fix already i got 2 spects leh!

My mom was telling the person there that i am very rough-.-
The way i handle things.
The guy was a little shock.
LOL/
I can be gentle sometimes okay? but most of the times is probably rough-.-

Walao,stupid Satanic spammer-.-
He spam me,then go tag Serena.T & say Happy CNY=.=
FINE!
He must be someone who likes me before,then i rejected him.
Dont kan bian me hor!
Got guys confess me one leh! More than 1somemore! But all i reject:D
HHAHA.

EH?!
I dint know facebook can chat leh.
COOL SIA!
Benjamin add me in msn. I dont know that my facebook got my msn leh-.-
HELL!

Took the facebook quiz.
It says im a sporty girl.
& im very sexy?WTH-.- So fake la.
My Japanese name is Sachiko?
Sachiko means happiness and child so even if your not a kid you somtimes tend to act like one but its one of your best features! And Sanyu means happiness so you have a good attitude and everyone loves that about you!
CHILD?! =.=

OMFG!
My Twilight guy is EDWARD CULLEN! :D
Edward is veryvery protective towards Bella.
Im most compatible with Aquarius?
You are most compatible with AQUARIUS! I'm sure most of your friends are Aquarians! Together you're going to rock! They are nearly always intelligent, concise, clear and logical. Aquarius are often felt to be unfathomable when in reality they live almost entirely on the surface .Aquarians will not reveal their innermost feelings no matter how hard others may try to persuade them, simply because they are unable to do so. People of this sign have a reputation for being enigmatic, difficult to understand, and different from everyone else, and cleverly play on this to gain power and attention.They are extremely friendly yet detached at a personal level, sociable in large gatherings, but unsociable at smaller meetings and parties which require greater intimacy. They are helpful and compassionate when involved with charities or group activities.

Dont understand-.-
My personality is funny-.-
My eyes says that im mysterious-.- AM I?
I think my eyes only give people the impression that im blur-.-
I might be in love? HAHHAHAHAH! LOL-.-
JOEJONAS! Im compatible with him leh! COOL!
My celebrity Boyfee is Colin farrell.
Its says that he is the hottest guy around? & he is a badboy?

Fake one lah,
The spelling all wrong leh-.-
LOL.

Time to watch TEEVEEEEEEEE!
BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home