Saturday, March 14, 2009

Lying beside you, here in the dark
Feeling your heart beat with mind
Softly you whisper, youre so sincere
How could our live be so blind
We sailed on together
We drifted apart
And here you are by my side

So now I come to you, with open arms
Nothing to hide, believe what I say
So here I am with open arms
Hoping youll see what your love means to me
Open arms

Living without you, living alone
This empty house seems so cold
Wanting to hold you, wanting you near
How much I wanted you home

But now that youve come back
Turned night into day
I need you to stay.

OPENARMS by 5566.

KONICHIWAAAAAAAAAAA!
:D

March Holidays are hereeeeeeeeeeee!
LET'S ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/xin/20090311/ten-776-undying-love-3c1b9bc.html
Is it the truth?
Who knows?They might be lying,& it might be the truth.
Only they knew the truth.

Logged in to facebook just now.
How come change already?
Like so messy leh! HAIYO!

Watch the documentary on thurs?
Those kind about animals,like snake.
YUCK.The animals are so disgusting!
But it is interesting! LOL.

I had alotalot of weird dreams lately.
Just now,i dreamt of action movie-.-
2guys,1girl fighting w/ dont know who.
Very thrilling,W.O.W Free movies in my dreams! HHAHAHHAHA!
Okay.

BENJAMIN!
GO & TAG!
Lol,wow.He actually can guess that i zibi at home!
L.O.L

Any shows to recco?
Im bored to death. ):
1week holiday,whr enough? At least one month la!
HAIYOOO.
Thinking of sleeping till afternoon makes me happy:D
At least i no need to force myself to wake up so early.
:D

Im hungry.
Im gonna cook maggie mee later:D
HAHAHHAA!
BYEBYE!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home