Monday, March 16, 2009

Pictures some other day.

Monday,16/3/09

Supposed to go Sentosa w Clarine on Monday.
But bo sun,so change to go library study-.-
Guys,can you believe it?!
I ate 2roti pratas tht cost 4.80=.=
Seriously shocked man!
I dint even realised the price man!
I bought 1cheese prata &egg prata,no wonder so ex-.-
Stupid prata! High class prata!

Jueyi came around 11plus?
Before that,was actually doing physics homework!
Can you guys believe?
ME,doing homework!
OH.MY.GOD!
But still,i dint managed to finish all.
Managed to do some homeworks thanks to clarine-.-
But now,i forgot all already.

Stayed in library from 10plus am to 7plus pm-.-
10hours!Can you believe it?
No,i cant.
Accompany Jueyi eat roti prata.
While i ran to Jp to buy bread,came back,breathless.
The cafe things are like so ex-.-
So i rather exercise more & go buy other bread.

F.Y.I,
I went to Jp library,
First time thr,alittle suakuu.
OKAY.I BURB!Omfg,yes i did.
I burb 3times,real loud.
People turned around stare at me!

Clarine recco some storybooks.
Ohgosh!I love reading books man!
BUT,im not nerd.
HAHAHHAHAHAH.

Started reading instead.
Chiong the book all the way in order to borrow another book.
Saw my Ex-pri school teacher.
P4 taught me MT. She sat beside me,doesnt recognise me! -.-
Seriously la,i find MT teachers doesnt click w me.
Starting from Pri 4 till now,none of the teachers i have nvr argue before.
As in very rude to teachers. L.O.L.
No idea why.

Lots of jokes.
Laugh till cannot concentrate.
L.O.L
I pity Jueyi lah,sit w 2 crazy people.
HAHHAHHAHA.
Jueyi went off at 5. Left me & her.
Went off to another spot to concentrate on reading.

Played at the playground-.-
Many people were looking man!
Thinking we are like child-.-
Was playing w one guy.Seriously,he's very very sot.
They way he laugh,i was actually saying tht he is my little brother-.-
He's so so hyper!
AND,i was commenting tht he looks like Benjamin.
Okay,benjamin,i know you will be reading this!
HHAHHAHA!

Funny like hell man-.-
Play the swing till i giddy. -.-

Tuesday 17/3/09

Went to Je library to study w Clarine&Suzanne.
I was the first to arrive! Thts very rare.
Reached thr at 10plus am,couldnt find table.
Sat w Helen.
After 1 hour,Suzanne then come-.-

Went to eat Mee siam w her.
Sat at the square chair,i feel so guilty man!
My mouth got hole,eat the mee siam till the whole chair also got-.-
Items tht i ate:

  • 1 medium size bowl of mee siam
  • 3Samosa(s)
  • 1cheese hotdog.
  • Half a oreo Cheese cake(share w suzanne)
  • 1small bottle of apple aloe vera juice
  • 1chicken drumlet.
  • Onion rings
  • Cheese waffle. (clarine ate chocolate.)
  • Half a plate of chicken rice. (dinner)

Alot right?! HHAHAHA,i got big appetite.

Home-d w clarine.

Was slacking all the way while they did their homework.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home