Sunday, March 15, 2009

---/edited---
WANGZI:D

LOL.
I AM NOT huachi-ing.
AHHAHHAHA.
Did you guys realised that i change blogskin again?
Aiya,a little sick of plain skin.
I have been using plain skin for so many months man!

Bored to death.
I hate homeworks):
SIAN!
I hate going back to school to see those f. guys.
Arrghh.All they know is to fightfightfight.
One moment so angry,the other moment patch up.
How weird?
I missed Primary school life):

OHYA!
Thankyou Suzanne for lending me I Believe You.
:D
Hehe,lend me so long.I now then remember leh!
STM=.=
People! Suzanne's blog got my picture leh!
BUT,i looked weird in there.
HAHHAHAHAHA.

Suzanne showed me one famous blogger blog.
http://www.typicalben.blogspot.com/
OMG.How can 1 guy so pro in taking photos?
Im amazed!
And he should be honoured i advertise his blog man! HHAHAHA
Speaking of advertise,i have remove Nuffnang.
BECAUSE,i nvr earn money one!
Bo patient lahhh.

Okay,let's end here.
Stupid brother want to use already.
):
Dota sucks!Because he keep on playing till i cannot use computer):

Let's continue:D
Okay,currently watching The Condor Heroes.
:D
FINALLY!I found someone more blur than me leh!
The Guojing. HHAHAH!He damn blur la.
HHAHHAHA!

I realised more & more people are wearing the bands.
Those black & white bands.
LOL.I started wearing those bands since like last year?
Now,people start to wear them again-.-
I stop wearing since my cousin told me one article she read from newspaper.
She said those are sex bands.
Bla~bla~bla~
Lazy say,want to know?Find out from me personally.
Plus,not unique anymore): since everyone are wearing.
And from then on,i threw away all my bands. & decided to change to metal ones:D

LOL.
I seriously need shopping trip.
I need asscessories,more tops & bottoms! :D
I want Levi's jeans which cost like hundred plus for one?
I want burberry/Anna sui's perfume which cost damn ex-.-
I want Baby G's watch which also cost hundred plus.
I want Chanel's sunglasses.
I want to use back Clique's facial wash!
I want Chole's bag!
I want those heels!

As you can see,the price are all... -.-
Must save alot,since all of them are branded stuff!
Why are branded stuff so ex?
Die,if i go for branded stuff,i can declare for bankrupt already):
Too bad la,who ask i have such a good taste for a 14year old?!
HHAHAHHA!
LOL,zi-kua.

Okay,finally. End here~

:D

How much are you willing to sarcrifice?

Your life?

I doubt so.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home