Thursday, March 19, 2009

----edited----

Spects. ^^

Closed blog yesterday till now.
Any idea why?
Because,i accidentally deleted my whole template except for my links-.-
Thts veryvery lucky.
Because,links lost=relink
SIAN.

----New added----
I've downloaded the new msn thanks to benjamin who suan me-.-
He say i very suakuu-.-
Added more pictures to my bloggg!
Yeah!
*Notice that my words are courier new!
Im gonna change my msn font to courier new instead of using arial!
YAY!

YIMANNNNNNN!
I NEED shopping tripppppppp!

LOL.
Was watching Butterly lovers just now.
All i can say is... it sucks-.-
Its so so boring la.
The ending sucks,both die tgt.
Regret watching.

I love my short hair la!
:D
BUT,i still have the urge to leave it long,then curl it.
Superr nicee laa.
LOL.

I dont want go back school.
Seeing jerks & bitches irks me.
sian.
I was planning to delete my friendster acct.
But she bu de leh.
Use friendster so long already.

Virgo:
Love life:
You are a nice kisser,a super sexy person & like to dominate your relationship.
More compatible with:Capricorn,Pisces,Taurus.
Less compatible with:Aries,Libra,Aquarius.

Qualities of virgo:
Analytical,Modest,Responsible,Hardworking,Sensitive,Smart,Meticulous,Magnetic,
Punctual,Disciplined,Oraganized,
Indefatigable,Perfectionist & Humane.

ME,sexy? =.=
I am definitely not magnetic or hardworking-.-
I seldom magnet myself to another people okay?
Hardworking is SO NOT the word for me.

Comecome,Capricorn,Pisces,Taurus!
Gogogo,Aries,Libra,Aquarius.
LOL.
Got from friendster.
First time try,LOL.

I am veryvery tanned.
VERY!
My skin hurts alot. Cannot even sleep man!
Please people,see me DONT touch me.
Ouch.
Shitt.Wednesday got Interclass which means gonna meet the SUN-.-
Nvm,dont care la.The most put sunblock lor.

Stupid blog.
I wasted alotalot of time re-editing my blog.
Because,something went wrong w my tagboard.
Finally now okay already-.- Stupid.

泪水 将我淹没 到底谁该难过
究竟 是谁放掉 这段感情
我才终于明白 办不到的承诺 就成了枷锁
现实中 幸福 永远缺货

请告诉她 我不爱她
笑着难过 自我惩罚
想终止这一切挣扎
横了心 说真心谎话

别告诉她 我还想她
恨总比爱容易放下
当泪水堵住了胸口
就让沉默 代替所有回答

我不爱 我不痛 我不懂
我的心 早已掏空
真心话 言不由衷

别告诉她 我还想她
就让沉默 代替所有回答

Dont look at me,because it irks me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home