Friday, March 13, 2009

SKIPBEAT:D

Im very tired now.
Almost slept in Geo class just now!
Lol.Everytime geo,confirm very sleepy.
Got back report card.
All i can say is,it sucks alotalot.
Never once i did so badly.

I dislike the guys in my class.
Well,not all of course.But most of them.
Hey,i seldom dislike so many people from my class okay?
LOL.
I dont care if they read my blog,this is MY blog.
So i have the right to post what i want. Right?

Hey,i realised my attitude is getting better:D
Notbad amanda! :D
I have more patience now,i wont waste time scolding nonsenseplus childish people:D
Because,it will only waste my saliva & my very precious time.
HAHAHAH.

Mr chan says im very childish. -.-
I mean physics teacher.
Cause i was actually talking to humairah,he kpo asked me what we talking about.
I said that he very K.P.O ,then he says i never grow up-.-
WALAO. IM 14NOW OKAY?
Although still got some people thinks im a primary school kid! -.-

Many people are cutting short hair?
Lol.When i first cut,people asked why i cut.
Answer was,GLOBAL WARMING!
Singapore too hot. HHHAHA.
When teacher asked me to tie my hair,i told her i cannot tie.
She asked me cut,i told her that im going to leave it long.
Clever right?I might leave long,or maybe remain short.
My mom's right,after cutting short,i dont feel like leaving it long anymore.
HAHHAHAH.

Tired.
Goodbyee.

She laugh because of you.
She cried because of you too.
What a great impact you have!
You f. bastard!

Shut the hell upi if youdont know the facts.
Seriously feel like slapping you,
But it would only dirty my hands.
And ohplease,do you even think i will?
How dare you said that infront of me,be glad i dint turn that nasty.

You think i dont dare?
You think im those shyshy quiet type,you're wrong.
I showed you right?
I can glare at you,i can turn into another person easily.
Its just that i choose not to.
So shut up you bloody bitch. :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home