Friday, March 20, 2009

Hello:D

Its been so long since i last slept late.
Slept at 4plus am yesterday for the sake of watching 我爱黑涩会.
It cheers me up alot la,
Its amazing tht within 1year,so much have changed.
Super funny man,laughed till cannot breathe.

I've got diarrhea(correct spelling?)
Because i forgot tht curry cant be eaten w milk-.-
Because the curry maggie was too hot,i actually drank 5cups of milk-.-
And now,diarrhea-.-

Gonna repaint my room probably tmr.
I want green lahhhhhhhhhh!
BUT,the only colour left now is pink=.=
Wth,i rather dont paint at all. =.=
Pink is too girly mannnnnnn!
I WANT GREENNNNNNN!

Monday school reopen.
Confirm hair & attire check.
SIAN,MY HAIR.
What you expect me to do?! STYLE MY HAIR?!
Omfg,thats so funny-.-
I DONT WANT GO BACK SCHOOL LAH!
But its too late to transfer school right?
LOL,need to wake up early & take bus-.-

Homeworks,half done.
Havent done Chemistry project yett.
SIAN,i guess after school reopen,i will go home straight away & jump onto my bed & sleep:D
School bores me more&more.
HHAHHA,so which means will post lesser.
:D
Post lesser=blog dieeeeeeeeee.
YOOOOHOOO! LOL!

I love my short hair alotalot la.
Esp my fringe:D
Many says tht short hair is more nicer/suitable for me.
Is it?
:D
YAY!
Abit shebude to leave long leh.


YAWNS.
WAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!
Okay,AMANDA!You're zi-highing again!
HAIYOOOOO!
Nvm,zi-high is better than emo right?
I rather be happy then emotional!
:D
笑一个吗!

Off to watch shows!
SAYONARAAAAAAAAAA!

To her,you maybe a saint.But to me,you're a hopeless jerk.

I am not putting on a brave front,
And i am strong mentally okay?If not,i will probably cry for any minor thing.
I am not trying to be happy,but i really am.
So clarine, your negative words does not imply on me
Hhahahah,i know you will be reading this.
:D

I dont want to involve myself in uneccessary problems.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home