Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Not possible anymore.

Kay,let's summarise what happened on monday.
Celebrated Teacher's day & bus-ed w Reena.
Chiong-ed home,get changed & rushed down to Rulang while waiting for Yiman,Reena&Michelle.
Went back Rulang,after awhile saw Tiongen & Perry.
NOTBAD LEH!Perry remembered me. HAHHAHAHA.
Afterawhile,Serena came,then the guys.
Seriously very pissed off when seeing the guys,because all of them are taller than me.
TALLER THAN ME YOU KNOW?! Even Serena & Jeremy are taller than me.
I remembered this incident:
Jeremy:Come come,sit beside me,i want take photo.
Me:*Suspicious,Sat beside him*
Jeremy:*The moment i sat down,he purposely act fell down*
Me:=.= WALAO!
People:HAHAHHAHHA!

See how mean the guys are?
1year never meet,they just dint changed,probably the appearance only.
BUT,they keep on emphasising that i've become chubbier=.=
LOL,idiot right?! Tiongen suddenly shot so tall,Haoen also.
Im like 1head shorter than them,everyyear is the same,we see each other,they will always emphasise that im short and that they're taller.
Serena remembered my b'd lehhhhhhhhhhh! *touched*
Yiman & Reena doesnt even know lorrrrrrrrrrrr.
HAHHAHA,not bad la Serena treat me drink.

After that went to Jurongpoint,ate at subway.
Couldnt find Suzanne's Harry potter & the order of phoenix,so went to IMM.
Funny things happened,but i lazy elaborate.
Ate dinner at Pepper Lunch! :D
Home-d.

Jeff Chan keep attacking me during English lesson today=.=
Idiot lehhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
I think Haziqah,Rilette & Mitchell are sort of irritated by me. :D
HAHHAHAHHA!

1MORE DAY TO MY B'D!!!! :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home